Little Miss Clarke County Fair Pageant
Monday, August 15, 7:00 PM
Each contestant MUST be a resident of Clarke County.
Contestant must be the age of 4 through 6 the day of the contest (August 15). Note: New age limits for 2016
Practice will be August 14th at 10:00 AM at the Grandstands.
No pageant dresses allowed but there is plenty of room for smiles.
Winner required to carry title of Little Miss Clarke County Fair in any other events she participates in.
Winner must be at the fair all week to present awards as well as any events throughout the year the director feels she needs to attend.
If your little girl wants to have some fun please register her today.
REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED through July 15, 2016
REGISTER ONLINE HERE
Contact Info: Pat Gaston
238 Vista Lane
White Post, VA 22663
Contact Pat or Annie Gaston at 540-247-3462 or 540-837-1658 TO REGISTER
PRE-TEEN MISS Clarke County Fair Contest (NEW for 2016)
Sunday, August 14, Following Opening Ceremony
Rules and Duties
1. Each contestant must be a resident of Clarke County.
2. Each contestant must be between 7-12 years of age by Fair date: August 14, 2016. A contestant must be female who has always been female; of good moral character; one that has not at any time been convicted of any crime nor has any criminal charges pending against her; one that has never done any act or engaged in any activity which is or could be characterized as dishonest, immoral, indecent, or in bad taste. This includes information and photos on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and any web pages or any other social media and electronic means
3. The winner will be available the entire week of the 2016 Clarke County Fair to give out ribbons and awards and follow fair schedule of events as needed as well as any events throughout the year that the director feels she needs to attend. (ie, Ruritan Awards dinner, Homecoming parade, Christmas Parade, Long Branch Easter, etc.)
4. Contestants will be judged on dressy-casual wear and overall personality (no pageant dresses). Top 3 or 5 will be asked a question on-stage.
5. All contestants MUST attend 2 of the 3 practices for pageant, most importantly the final dress rehearsal.
REGISTER ON-LINE HERE
Deadline to Enter: July 15, 2016
Contact #: 540-837-1148 or cell 540-539-3839
238 Vista Lane, White Post, VA 22663