Clarke County Fair Contest
Sunday, August 14, Following Pre-Teen Pageant
Rules and Duties
1. Each contestant must be a resident of Clarke County.
2. Each contestant must be between 13-15 years of age by Fair date: August 14, 2016. A contestant must be female who has always been female; of good moral character; one that has not at any time been convicted of any crime nor has any criminal charges pending against her; one that has never done any act or engaged in any activity which is or could be characterized as dishonest, immoral, indecent, or in bad taste. This includes information and photos on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and any web pages or any other social media and electronic means
3. The winner will be available the entire week of the 2016 Clarke County Fair to give out ribbons and awards and follow fair schedule of events as needed as well as any events throughout the year that the director feels she needs to attend. (ie, Ruritan Awards dinner, Homecoming parade, Christmas Parade, Long Branch Easter, etc.)
4. Contestants will be judged on personality wear, evening gowns and overall personality. Top 3 or 5 will be asked an on-stage question.
5. All contestants MUST attend 2 of the 3 practices for pageant, most importantly the final dress rehearsal.
A black & white headshot photo must be emailed to Pat Gaston at email@example.com by the application date. If email is not available, a CD with the photo is acceptable.
Each contestant is required to submit a black framed (stand-up) Black & White Photo to be used for the Photogenic Contest.
REGISTER ONLINE HERE
Deadline to Enter: July 15, 2016
Contact #: 540-837-1658 / cell 540-247-3462
Email a black & white photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
238 Vista Lane
White Post, VA 22663